At the Messenger Group, we know that in order to successfully incorporate a book into your marketing campaign, we must first identify your primary goals. Here are some of the key questions we have helped our clients to answer:
- How do we become ‘the’ employer of choice in our industry, minimise staff turnover and encourage our staff to become brand advocates?
- Our company has recently increased our CSR practices. How do we communicate this message to the wider community?
- How do we formulate partnerships with companies selling into the same market as us, and who have a massive database of these customers, that we could be tapping into?
- As a company, we are really proud of our corporate culture and want to invite our customers to be a part of that with us, how do we bring them into our world without looking like we are trying to sell to them?
- How do we make an emotional connection with our consumers?
Below, you can find links to a few case studies which illustrate how we’ve been able to answer these questions: