Messenger Marketing is the brand engagement arm of The Messenger Group. Every day, thousands of messages bombard and disrupt potential consumers. Because of the sheer volume of these messages, many are filtered out and ignored. We focus on engaging brand partners, staff, customers and communities in a two-way relationship with the brand. We encourage and invite people to become active participants in the marketing process so they can help shape the brand.
We aim to:
- Build effective brand partnerships by working with strategically aligned/non-competing brands who share similar customer profiles.
- Strengthen the relationship between the brand and employee so that staff are committed, energised, passionate, involved and educated – the ultimate brand ambassadors.
- Build deeper community engagement by capturing and communicating the spirit of the brand in new and interesting ways.
- Create deep and meaningful relationships with customers to increase retention and acquisition, and transform customers’ attitudes from passive to proactive.
We believe that in order for brands to truly engage with people, we must change their behaviour and communications channels from ‘disruptive’ to ‘engaging’. We create and implement publications that resonate on a personal level and actively involve all parties in the marketing process.
Messenger Marketing covers anything to do with funding, marketing or distribution of a book and your greater objectives. Each can be quoted according to a specific brief.
- Strategic consulting and marketing plans
- Marketing materials such as BLADS (sales presenter) and pre order forms
- Branding and positioning
- Research and identification of potential funding and distribution partners
- Pitching to secure funding and distribution partners
- Proposals to funding and distribution partners
- Sales, pitching and negotiation training
- Securing testimonials and endorsements on your behalf
- Workshops and writing retreats
- Book launches
- PR strategy
- Bookshop distribution nationally and internationally
- Multimedia applications and leverage including website, TV, film, audio and DVD production, social networking.
Our model is all about moving from interruption marketing to engagement marketing.